50 Random questions from thoughtcatalog.com
1. What’s the wisest piece of advice your mother has ever given you?
Work, earn lots of money, and enjoy.
2. What was the worst haircut that you’ve ever gotten?
It didn’t look bad, but I regret paying $60 for a cut that I didn’t explain to the hairdresser well. It was a waste because I cut it at home afterwards.
3. If you died tomorrow, who do you think your death would impact the most?
My sister maybe?
4. Do you prefer writing in pencil or pen?
5. What was your favorite snack when you were a kid?
Chocolate Pillows with the thick crispy biscuit.
6. How did you come up with the name for your pet? – no pet
7. What is the worst physical pain that you’ve ever experienced?
A fat thorn in my foot 😦
8. What is the worst emotional pain that you’ve ever experienced?
Probably some intense teen anger I’ve completely forgotten about.
9. What book was so bad that you didn’t even finish it?
If I don’t finish a book, it’s because I’m too lazy or the writing style just doesn’t match me (?). I’ve left several ‘classics’ unfinished.
10. Are there any colors that you refuse to wear?
no way. Though when I was younger I always told myself to not buy black. Black is now half my wardrobe.
11. What one thing are you most proud of accomplishing?
Hopefully when I travel the other side of the world. I’ll definitely get emotional.
12. If you could be interviewed on any talk show, which one would it be?
One where you don’t have to be fake happy please.
13. What’s the scariest ghost story that you’ve ever been told?
My mum told scary stories very well. (One from rural Philippines) There was one where if you walk outside at night, and you get scared for some reason, an invisible hand would come up from the dirt and hold onto your ankle! So don’t let the monsters sense your fear!
14. Are there any dreams or nightmares that stick out from when you were a child?
A bleeding, wingless, manananggal. A part of me thinks this ‘dream’ might not have been a dream.
15. What do you think is the worst crime a human could commit?
Hurting the innocent.
16. If you were reincarnated, would you want to be a boy or a girl in your next life?
Will I even care in my next life
17. What artist do you wish would be taken off the radio? – idc
18. Have you ever witnessed something unexplainable?
No but twice I’ve woken up and was still dreaming visually. It messes you up pretty bad.
19. If you could go back to high school, what would you do differently?
Probably get to know more people. After the first semester, I ended up sticking to one group for the next 5 years.
20. How long do you think you could last without having intercourse?
A long time.
21. Are there any mythical creatures that you believe in?
Anything could exist somewhere in someway.
22. Is there a specific teacher that made your life miserable?
No, I didn’t bother them.
23. What TV show or movie do you want to watch, but haven’t gotten around to it yet?
The Inbetweeners movies. I just watched the series and they’re ridiculous.
24. Do you think any of your coworkers deserve to be fired?
No, but there are a few I wouldn’t have hired myself.
25. When you were little, what scenarios did your Barbies (or G.I. Joes) act out?
I never acted out stuff, just decorated the scenes haha.
26. Do you like the color of your eyes?
Yeah, though I think green eyes are wonderful.
27. Do you believe that animals experience emotions in the same way that humans do?
Yes? I’ve never researched this though.
28. What’s the most embarrassing dare you’ve ever completed?
It wasn’t so embarrassing as it was GROSS! I had to lick someones toe :(((
29. What common food have you never actually tried?
30. What’s your favorite cat breed?
Scottish Fold – especially if it’s black or grey.
31. What’s your favorite section of the newspaper?
Well the rare times I read them, wherever it talks about someone I can relate to achieving something. Or some big event in the world I’m following.
32. Which 90s show do you wish they’d bring back?
It was right at the end but I loved Freaks and Geeks! The green oversized jacket is my whole aesthetic. My childhood was in the 2000s so…
33. Did your parents ever tell you why they chose your name?
My grandparent’s names.
34. What is one memory that you wish you could erase from your mind?
I don’t know, I think it’s been erased.
35. What TV show did you once love, but eventually gave up on watching, because it got that bad?
anime in general
36. What (if anything) were you bullied over when you were little?
Not sure if I even got bullied, probably just a little disagreement I had with someone.
37. What’s your favorite font to use when you type?
38. What age were your parents when they had you?
39. What’s the most embarrassing video in your recent Youtube history? – idc
40. Have you ever seen a person (or a dog or a cow) give birth?
No and I don’t want to ever.
41. Do you think you’re overpaid or underpaid?
Hard to say, but I’d always like to get more pay.
42. Have you ever killed a houseplant?
I’ve only had one, and it’s somehow still alive. I’ve managed to save it twice.
43. Is there a specific number that holds a lot of meaning to you?
If I said it out, well there’s my security gone.
44. On average, how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night?
That’s when I go to bed!
45. Do you know your IQ?
Nope does it matter?
46. Do you know your Myers Briggs personality type?
47. Which Netflix show do you think is overrated?
I don’t watch a lot of shows.
48. What is your favorite month of the year?
49. Which family member do you secretly hate?
50. Has a celebrity ever replied to one of your Tweets?
Never tweeted one. But they have replied to snaps and comments 🙂